Las Vegas housing
Buying a condo at the CityCenter complex on the Strip will cost you less.
The Federal Reserve Bank of New York says real estate investors drove the housing bubble that led to record foreclosures in Nevada, California, Arizona, Florida and other states.
There were more homes sold in November compared with the year before, but home prices have dropped 7.3 percent in that time.
New figures show more homes were sold last month in Las Vegas compared to the year before, but prices continued to fall.
The developer of the master-planned Coyote Springs community about 60 miles northeast of Las Vegas has sued homebuilder partner Pardee Homes.
Nearly one in four Nevadan’s who lost their homes to foreclosure admitted to “walking away” as part of a strategic default, according to a “Face of Foreclosure” report released today by the Nevada Association of […]
With over 240 publications on the topics of mental health and behavioral sciences, Emory University professor Dr. Nadine Kaslow is an expert in the study of depression and anxiety. KXNT’s Robert Rytina caught up with […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)