Las Vegas housing
Home prices in the Las Vegas area are up 7.3 percent from a month ago and nearly 31 percent from last year as supply stays short.
After being one of the areas hardest hit by the housing bust, Las Vegas is now posting some of the nation’s largest increases in home prices.
Analysts say Nevada still leads the nation in underwater mortgages, although rising home prices have improved the overall equity situation in the U.S.
Las Vegas continues to lead the nation in underwater mortgages, but the situation is improving.
Las Vegas is no longer the top city when it comes to home foreclosures.
Las Vegas – The Las Vegas housing market is making a positive comeback. The National Associations of Hispanic Real Estate Professionals got together yesterday to hear a message from the Attorney General. AG Catherine Cortez […]
Home Builders Research says 401 new homes were sold in Vegas during May, up from 291 sales a year earlier.
For the first time in five years, banks have completed more short-sale transactions than foreclosures in the Las Vegas Valley.
The housing picture is looking a bit brighter in Las Vegas.
Foreclosures are down in Las Vegas for the first three months of 2012.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)