Las Vegas Hospital
Clark County commissioners are considering a property tax hike to help fund University Medical Center.
Dozens of employees at the three Saint Rose Dominican Hospitals in Las Vegas and Henderson will soon be looking for work.
A hospital in northwest Las Vegas is hosting a decontamination drill simulating the release of radiation due to a criminal act.
Clark County commissioners have postponed a vote on a plan to have a separate board oversee day-to-day operations at University Medical Center.
The new VA Medical Center is open for business. Staffers welcomed the first patients at the $1 billion facility in North Las Vegas yesterday morning.
Fifteen of Nevada’s 38 hospitals have been ranked for safety in a new study by “Consumer Reports.”
There will soon be fewer employees at Sunrise Hospital.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)