las vegas foreclosure
A new relief plan for Nevada homeowners will be announced next week.
Foreclosures are up in Nevada for the first time in nearly three years.
Nevada’s foreclosure rate is sixth in the nation after big drops in activity compared with last year. Among metro areas, Las Vegas is ranked 29th in the nation–with fewer foreclosures than at anytime in the past five years.
Las Vegas is no longer the top city when it comes to home foreclosures.
For the first time in five years, banks have completed more short-sale transactions than foreclosures in the Las Vegas Valley.
Foreclosures are down in Las Vegas for the first three months of 2012.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Banks would have to take an additional step to avert a homeowner’s foreclosure under a bill pending in the Nevada Senate. Sen. Allison Copening of Las Vegas told the Senate Judiciary […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine
- Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,... Bombing At Boston Marathon
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)