las vegas convention
Former Las Vegas Mayor Oscar Goodman will continue working as host committee chairman for the valley’s tourism board.
Tourism officials say they counted 3.34 million visitors to Las Vegas in April, up a slight 0.5 percent from the same month in 2012.
Las Vegas’ biggest annual convention kicks off tomorrow. More than 150,000 people are expected to attend the International Consumer Electronics Show and see the latest gadgets that will be on store shelves later this year.
The Las Vegas Monorail Company has emerged from bankruptcy protection.
Those infamous nude photos of Prince Harry have become fair game for the Vegas tourism agency.
A proposal to change the name of McCarran International Airport is on hold for now.
With the economy showing signs of improvement, the Las Vegas Convention Center is slated to get a renovation.
Las Vegas attracted more visitors in September compared with the same month a year ago, helped by a whopping 49 percent jump in convention attendance.
But once again, tourists in town didn’t gamble as much.
Las Vegas’ tourism numbers continue to improve for the 15th straight month.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)