A body of a man missing in Lake Mead since year has been found, his identity confirmed.
Two prescribed burns are scheduled near Lake Mead over the next few weeks.
The National Park Service says personal watercraft owners with carbureted two-stroke engines are going to have to keep their Jet-Skis, SeaDoos and WaveRunners off Lake Mead and Lake Mohave after Jan. 1.
A 28-year-old Las Vegas man is dead after cliff jumping over the weekend at Lake Mead.
Rangers say a higher than normal waterfowl population at Lake Mead’s Boulder Beach may be to blame for the poison ivy-like rash some swimmers have reported over the weekend.
You can visit your favorite national park this Saturday at no charge.
Authorities have identified a 61-year-old Las Vegas man killed in a weekend rollover near Lake Mead that also injured his passenger.
A 49-year-old North Las Vegas man is dead after reportedly trying to recover his fishing lure in Lake Mead.
(Las Vegas, NV) — A 49-year-old North Las Vegas man has apparently drowned at Lake Mead. The National Park Service says rangers were notified early yesterday morning the man went missing while trying to recover […]
(Henderson, NV) — Search efforts have resumed today for a teenager who reportedly fell into a Henderson flood channel. Police and firefighters began the search for 17 year-old William Mootz Wednesday morning, after someone reported seeing him in the […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)