Mitt Romney’s economic plan basically says if you make $22.50 an hour with benefits, you make too much money; and if you make $22.5 million, then you pay too much in taxes.
Instead of getting rowdy at a demonstration or protest regarding the lack of jobs throughout the country, people can voice their discontent with the nation’s current unemployment rate on this Labor Day by simply placing an empty chair in their front yard.
Las Vegas tourism officials estimate this Labor Day weekend is bringing in almost
4 percent more visitors and nearly $7 million more than last year’s holiday.
It’s almost Labor Day, which may be one of the most bittersweet holidays of all. Sure, everyone loves a day off to spend with friends and family, grilling, going to the beach, or just relaxing, but it’s also the official end of Summer.
Labor Day comes at a unique time of year. Caught between two seasons, we’re left picking sides: do we try to Hold On To Summer or Embrace Fall?
Want two months vacation? A three-day weekend every weekend? An afternoon nap break? Maybe all you need to do is switch jobs…
Delicious food and drink recipes to enjoy summer produce now and all year long
Labor Day facts to make you the Resident Smarty Pants at your weekend BBQ
The Muscular Dystrophy Association says comedian Jerry Lewis is no longer serving as the organization’s national chairman.
The NHP says Labor Day is second only to the 4th of for being the deadliest day on the nations roads.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)