A jury has ordered Nevada’s largest health management organization to pay $500 million in punitive damages to three plaintiffs in a civil lawsuit stemming from a Las Vegas hepatitis outbreak.
Live And Local With Kevin Wall 03/08/13: Five Star Schools, The United States Postal Service, And The Wall-To-Wall Free For All
Is the Clark County School District School Performance Frame weighted to make schools look better than they actually preform?
Live And Local With Kevin Wall 01/24/13: The Clark County School District, Rock Of Ages, And The Gripe Line
Kyle Gillis, Multimedia Reporter for Nevada Policy Research Institute (NPRI), talks about how the Clark County Education Association’s new mandatory benefits-review program.
Kyle Gills is an Investigative Reporter at the Nevada Policy Research Institute (NPRI) and talks about how the City of Las Vegas will consider a proposal banning food trucks from operating 300 feet from restaurants.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)