A Las Vegas pizzeria has received a bump in business after getting an order from President Barrack Obama.
The Nevada Supreme Court has suspended two lawyers from practicing within the state after they both pleaded guilty to different crimes.
A judge has found boxer Floyd Mayweather Jr. not guilty on misdemeanor charges accusing him of threatening two homeowner association security guards outside his Las Vegas home.
An estimated 65,000 car buffs are in Las Vegas for the Barrett-Jackson auction.
Fight ends with controversial knockout at the end of 4th round after fighters were separated by the referee.
UNLV forces four fumbles, gets big plays from Cornett and Payne in upset.
Man in custody; Metro credits “old fashioned police work.”
Amir Khan stopped Zab Judah with a controversial 5th round KO Saturday night at the Mandalay Bay.
Hash House A Go Go and H&R Block are holding local job fairs.
Woman robbed a local business at gunpoint earlier this month is still on the loose.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)