Las Vegas police are searching for leads in what they call a murder-suicide involving a woman and her two children.
A 20-year-old woman is facing a felony attempted murder charge in the stabbing of her boyfriend’s mother in Las Vegas.
A knife-wielding man who was shot and killed by police Friday after grabbing a woman on a Las Vegas sidewalk was distraught about being evicted from a nearby apartment, police said.
The Clark County coroner’s office says a man killed by Las Vegas police after a domestic disturbance call to 911 died from a penetrating gunshot wound to the chest.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)