Wynn Resorts Ltd. said today that Nevada gaming officials have ended their investigation into allegations by a Japanese billionaire that the casino operator made an improper donation to the University of Macau and found no evidence of wrongdoing.
Wynn Resort’s largest shareholder is fighting back against efforts to remove him from the board of directors.
Wynn Resorts says it forcibly bought back shares from its biggest stakeholder after finding the Japanese tycoon made improper payments to gambling regulators.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)