The man who struck and killed a 12-year-old girl on Halloween night of 2011 while driving under the influence of drugs and alcohol received a 20-year sentence in district court today.
The man responsible for killing a 12-year-old girl with his car last October will remain in jail.
Metro Police has released an official report on the accident that killed a 12-year-old girl.
A Las Vegas judge set Jan. 13 evidence hearing for a 41-year-old man facing felony reckless driving and driving under the influence charges in the Halloween night death of 12-year-old trick-or-treater Faith Love.
A judge has set bail for the 41-year-old man charged with felony counts of reckless and drunken driving resulting in the death of a trick-or-treater on Halloween.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)