Wednesday, June 20, 2011 will go down in history as the day that was the beginning of the end for President Barack Obama’s presidency. With the president’s execution of executive privilege regarding United States Attorney General Eric Holder’s “Fast and Furious” gun-walking scandal.
Elected officials would do well to remember that it is the job of the voters to pick their representatives, it is not the job of elected officials to pick who gets to vote.
As the calls for U.S. Attorney General Eric Holder’s resignation over the “Fast and Furious” gun-running scandal rages on, there is a new wave of demands for him to step down regarding yet another issue […]
The Justice Department sued Home Depot on Thursday, alleging that the home-improvement retailer broke the law by firing an Iraq war veteran and National Guard reservist from a northern Arizona store.
The U.S. Justice Department said Tuesday that America’s self-proclaimed toughest sheriff was negotiating in bad faith, jeopardizing efforts to settle civil rights charges stemming from allegations of racial profiling against Latinos.
The former sheriff and mentor to the current top cop in Las Vegas says he supports a federal probe following the police slaying of a troubled and unarmed Gulf War veteran in his car.
Nevada has run out of one of the three drugs needed to execute a criminal.
Arguments will be heard today by the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals in San Francisco involving Arizona’s controversial new immigration law.
PHOENIX (AP) – A federal judge will hear arguments Thursday from lawyers for the governor, the federal government and civil rights groups over whether Arizona’s new immigration law should take effect in a week.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)