The Bountygate scandal just will never, ever go away. Oh, and Adrian Peterson may think that the Minnesota Vikings coaching staff is full of the dumbest people alive, if he truly believes they’d ever grant his latest request.
How do two players involved in an alleged bounty system have their suspensions reduced, but two others don’t? That’s exactly what all the fans of the New Orleans Saints would like to know.
Rumors have persisted for years now that Brett Favre was a specific target of the New Orleans Saints from the 2009 NFC Championship Game. Now, he’s giving his backing to one of the men that was supposedly paid to take him out.
The suspensions for the four players allegedly involved in the Bountygate scandal with the New Orleans Saints have been overturned. With this ruling by the arbitration panel, NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell’s power has taken a step down.
The suspensions of four players in the NFL’s bounty investigation have been lifted by a three-member appeals panel. The league reinstated those players a few minutes after Friday’s ruling.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)