Las Vegas city officials are accepting applications from firefighter trainees.
Nevada’s unemployment dropped to 9.6 percent in April. That’s down nearly 2 percentage points over the year.
The average weekly wage in Nevada has reached a new record after hitting $877 in the fourth quarter of 2012.
About half of Americans say they feel underpaid. Are you one of them?
More jobs are expected to open up in the Las Vegas Valley this spring.
Initial claims for jobless benefits in Nevada fell 13.5% in January compared with the same month a year ago.
A major retailer is bringing new jobs to the Las Vegas Valley.
The Labor Department says weekly unemployment benefit applications dropped 5,000 to a seasonally adjusted 330,000.
If you’re looking for a new job to start the new year, your chances could be improving.
After all the hype regarding Walmart employees’ discontent with their employer and the threat of a strike on Black Friday, the long holiday weekend was saw banner sales and virtually no protest at Walmarts.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)