William Hills Jimmy Vacarro says late money is moving towards Guerrero after Mayweather opended as and 8 to 1 favorite, it’s now down to 6 to 1 in favor of Mayweather
William Hills Jimmy Vacarro joined the KXNT Morning News on Monday to talk March Madness.
Odds maker Jimmy Vacarro of William Hill says Pacquaio opened as a 4-1 favorite abut the majority of the money is coming in on Marquez and the current odds are -280 Pacquaio +240 Marquez.
Las Vegas – This week on Over and Under we pay tribute to Al Davis who passed away Saturday morning, welcome guests Scott Bemis from Channel 8 to talk UNLV and Las Vegas Locos plus Jimmy Vacarro Director of […]
Las Vegas – This week on Over and Under we covered the baseball playoffs, the Red Sox fallout, and preview the NFL betting lines with the Director of Lucky’s Race and Sports Book Jimmy Vacarro.
Las Vegas – There was confusion and controversy at the sports books on Saturday when the Pac-12 changed the final score of the USC from 17 to 14 Trojans to 23-14 Trojans. The Pacific-12 Conference […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)