Exhausted. That may be the word to describe LVH bookmaker Jay Kornegay.
If you are a sports bettor you know Monday Night Football proved to be a nightmare for some and a dream for others.
Sunday marks the true beginning of the NFL season and the chance to get rich is always an option in Nevada.
Las Vegas – The Vice President of the LVH Race & Sports Jay Kornegay is gearing up for the Super Bowl this weekend with a record 350 different proposition bets, before you place your wager […]
The Super Bowl means big business for Las Vegas, and sports books all over town are buzzing over this year’s Big Game between the Packers and the Steelers.
Las Vegas Hilton Race and Sports Book Director Jay Kornegay joined the KXNT Morning News to discuss how the latest NFL developments are affecting the betting lines, including the Super Bowl favorites. Click below to […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)