Live And Local With Kevin Wall 01/21/13: State Income Tax, President Obama, And The Second Inauguration
Brian Balfour, Director of Policy for the John W. Pope Civitas Institute, talks about how North Carolina introduced legislation to stop the state income tax and to introduce a consumption tax.
Tim Miller is the Deputy Communications Director for the Republican National Committee and he talks about going out to vote tomorrow.
Live And Local With Kevin Wall 10/12/12: The Vice-Presidential Debate, Danny Tarkanian, And The Gripe Line
Wayne Allen Root is a Local Businessman and Former Libertarian Vice-Presidential Candidate and he reacts to the first and only Vice-Presidential and how this will impact the polls.
Today a tragic shooting happened at the Family Research Council in Washington D.C. that injured a security guard.
George Wallace remembers the late Dick Clark and should the Government cut food stamps? Caller’s give us their opinion about the food stamps.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)