oday we were live at Super Mex Restaurant to honor former UNLV Head Coach Jerry Tarkanian as he is going to be inducted into the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall Of Fame.
On Monday, O.J. Simpson was back in court to try to get a retrial for the 2008 armed robbery at the Palace Station.
Live And Local With Kevin Wall 05/10/13: The Republican Party, The IRS, And The Wall-To-Wall Free For All
Reince Priebus, Chairman of the Republican National Committee, talks about the state of the Republican Party and what they’re doing in Nevada.
The odds of an audit can increase substantially depending on your income, types of income, deduction amount and changes you have made since filing your last tax return.
Friday, community leaders and representatives from the tax software industry held a seminar to help residents prepare and file their taxes for free.
The Internal Revenue Service has a message for taxpayers eager to learn the status of their tax refund: Please don’t check the IRS website every five minutes — once a day is enough.
Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
So you’ve prepared your tax return and found that you owe. What should you do if you can’t pay?
Millions of people are getting a jump on filing their tax returns now that they have received their W-2s and 1099 forms. And for most, the incentive to get moving is to get that tax refund in their bank account as soon as possible.
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)