Governor Brian Sandoval is making a push for legal Internet gaming within Nevada’s borders.
Governor Brian Sandoval is supporting a federal bill to legalize Internet poker.
Three more companies now have licenses for online poker in Nevada.
The Republican Party has come out against Internet gaming.
Nevada gaming regulators have issued proposed regulations for Internet poker.
Governor Brian Sandoval likes the idea of legalizing Internet poker, as long as the federal government gives states the right to adopt it.
The Nevada Gaming Commission has given the green light to a deal between Caesars Entertainment and an Internet gaming firm based in Israel.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)