Local tax preparers and post offices are expecting a rush of last-minute filers.
Experts recommend using some type of guidance to navigate forms and maximize your returns.
So you’ve prepared your tax return and found that you owe. What should you do if you can’t pay?
The IRS expects 75 percent of all 2012 returns will get a refund, so if you haven’t started preparing your taxes yet, do it.
If you’re over 50, you can get free help with your taxes.
You have just hours to get your federal taxes in the mail.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)