State Senator Don Gustavson wants to speed things up. Literally.
Drivers along I-15 between Primm and Las Vegas will see more troopers on the road. The Nevada Highway Patrol is targeting violators from the California state line to Sin City.
LAS VEGAS (AP) — Transportation crews are working through the weekend in hopes of finishing 10 days early on a major I-15 repaving project that’s disrupted Las Vegas traffic. Officials were set to start a […]
Firefighters are gaining the upper hand on a wildfire that erupted in the middle of a Southern California highway yesterday.
A 31-year-old Las Vegas woman who fled after a fatal high-speed crash on Interstate 15 in January has been sentenced to six to 13 years in prison.
State transportation officials plan to repair damage from a fuel tank explosion along southbound I-15 between Lake Mead and Owens.
All five southbound lanes of Interstate 15 are open after a gasoline tanker crash closed several miles of the busy thoroughfare for much of Wednesday.
Portions of southbound Interstate 15 have reopened, but more repairs could take several days away after a fuel tanker truck’s rollover and explosion this morning near Lake Mead Boulevard.
If you see a big rig on the freeway this week, chances are the driver is not alone inside.
A drunk driver took the life of their father and left their mother on life support. Now, the children are seeking help in paying for their father’s funeral.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)