Bill Cowher likes his desk job, Brian Kelly likes school, and the All-Pro team offers little surprise.
Round two of the NFL playoffs has arrived, and things are going to get even more intense. All four games look as if they will be exciting, so let’s see how messed up these picks can be.
The six teams that will be representing the AFC in the playoffs are already decided and in, but that doesn’t mean they can just take off the final week of the season.
The Detroit Lions suffered the wrath of a very strangle rule, and the NFL is now willing to give that rule a second look.
The Houston Texans battled the Detroit Lions on Thanksgiving Day, but it sure seemed more like a Halloween spirit was around instead of a stuffed turkey.
Three overtime games in week 11 made for some big time, yet stressful NFL action.
Are you ready for the next installment of the “Twilight Zone” of the NFL?
No crystal ball, deck of tarot cards, magic mirror or fortune teller could even begin to predict what will happen in any given weekend of NFL action. It is now getting that nothing is a given, and anything really can happen on any given Sunday.
Roger Goodell may have seen his power and ego bruised earlier this season in the bounty scandal, but he still does have the health of the NFL’s players always in his sights.
There is just no way that a single person on this earth has predicted everything correctly in the NFL through the first three weeks of the season. No way.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)