The Federal Reserve Bank of New York says real estate investors drove the housing bubble that led to record foreclosures in Nevada, California, Arizona, Florida and other states.
New figures show more homes were sold last month in Las Vegas compared to the year before, but prices continued to fall.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)