Las Vegas ended 2012 in the top 20 for foreclosure rates, despite major improvements.
San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro was in Las Vegas Friday to stump for President Barack Obama’s plan to help Nevadans remain in their homes.
Nevada officials report more interest in real estate careers just as housing prices start ticking up.
For the first time in five years, banks have completed more short-sale transactions than foreclosures in the Las Vegas Valley.
Nearly one in four Nevadan’s who lost their homes to foreclosure admitted to “walking away” as part of a strategic default, according to a “Face of Foreclosure” report released today by the Nevada Association of […]
Las Vegas has been, and still is, one of the hardest hit areas of the country when talking about the current mortgage crisis. KXNT’s Robert Rytina caught up with noted author and blogger, Dr. Jim […]
U.S. banks need to get ready to face more scrutiny from federal regulators on their foreclosure practices.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)