House Heavily Damaged From Fire In Charleston HeightsWhen firefighters arrived, very heavy smoke was coming from the one story wood frame house. Firefighters tried entering the home to attack the fire, but they noticed the roof was beginning to collapse which indicated the fire was burning in the attic.
Fire: Homeless Man Saves 2 Children From Burning ApartmentLas Vegas firefighters are calling a homeless man a hero for saving two small children from a fire.
Man Suffers Burns in Vegas House FireAn early morning house fire in Las Vegas has sent one man to the hospital.
Family Rescued When Overcome By Carbon Monoxide GasWhen firefighters arrived, they found one person in the living room and three others in bedrooms of the one story wood frame house. All were semi-conscious and had to be rescued by firefighters.
1 Injured, Cats Saved From Henderson House FireOne man was injured and two cats had to be rescued after firefighters battled a fire that started in the garage of a Henderson home Monday morning, authorities said.
3 Las Vegas Firefighters Injured After Roof CollapsesThree Las Vegas firefighters have been injured battling a house fire after the structure's roof collapsed.
4-Year-Old Girl Still Hospitalized After Las Vegas Home FireAuthorities say a 4-year-old girl remains hospitalized in critical but stable condition in Las Vegas after being pulled her from a burning home.
Vegas Fire: Illegal Fireworks Suspected in House FireInvestigators believe illegal fireworks from a home just a few houses away may be responsible for a house fire that cause extensive damage Tuesday night, according to authorities.
Authorities: Fireworks May Have Sparked House FireAuthorities say fireworks may be to blame for a house fire that drove a family of four from their Las Vegas home.
5 People Stuck on Second Floor Rescued From Burning HomeLas Vegas officials say five people were rescued from the second floor of a burning home.
House Fire Burns Backyard; 3 Escape UnhurtThree men a their dog escaped uninjured after a fire broke out in the backyard of their Las Vegas home before spreading to the house itself, according to authorities.
Fire: Residents Try to Chase Off Bees; Set Vegas Home AblazeResidents of a central Las Vegas home trying to run off a nest of bees accidentally set their home on fire Wednesday, fire officials said.