Arizona Gov. Jan Brewer has signed into law legislation that adds miniature horses to the state’s definition of a service animal.
The attorney for the southeastern New Mexico meat company that wants to resume domestic horse slaughter says federal officials have indicated they might grant the inspection needed to start processing horse meat.
There may or may not be too many horses on federal lands in the West, but a U.S. district judge says there’s not enough judicial staff in Nevada to deal anytime soon with an appeal over First Amendment rights at wild horse roundups.
Police have arrested a 59-year-old woman and her adult son on 101 counts of animal cruelty after finding three dead horses and a dozen more near death on the family’s ranch in Spanish Fork.
Wild horses and burros are getting added protection under new federal policies aimed at making the sale and treatment of the animals more humanitarian.
A federal appeals court has paved the way for the Bureau of Land Management to round up wild horses in
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)