With budgets thin, and the number of homeless pushing well above 9,000, the city of Las Vegas is recruiting help from the valley’s faith-based organizations.
Democratic Sen. Harry Reid has announced $7.4 million in federal grants to fight homelessness in Nevada.
Hundreds of people in need were treated to a Christmas Day dinner in the valley.
A group of homeless people got into a verbal altercation leading to the stabbing of one man.
Do you really believe in bad luck on Friday the 13th? Callers tell us if they believe in bad luck.
For America’s big cities: the people who are supposed to have, need to have, and claim to have all the answers simply don’t have a clue.
A number of agencies are joining forces to help homeless veterans in Southern Nevada.
One person has minor smoke inhalation injuries after fire broke out in a vacant Las Vegasapartment that was apparently being used by homeless people.
A downtown Vegas lot once used by the homeless has been cleared out.
Joe looks at the how the holidays have changed and how important it is to give to those in need.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)