Las Vegas-area elected officials are calling for federal funding administrators to reconsider the ranking the Clark County area is set to receive in a Homeland Security funding formula.
Law enforcement agencies in Arizona would need search warrants before using unmanned aircraft to gather evidence if a measure being debated by the state House of Representatives becomes law.
Albuquerque airport officials say the second-in-command of New Mexico’s domestic security agency was caught trying to bring a loaded gun through a security checkpoint.
Elected officials would do well to remember that it is the job of the voters to pick their representatives, it is not the job of elected officials to pick who gets to vote.
If Senator Harry Reid has his way, airport security workers will be nicer to international travelers.
Nineteen people were arrested inNevada and eight other states in a Las Vegas-based identity theft and trafficking ring that a federal prosecutor characterized as a sophisticated racketeering organization involving 50 people nationwide.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)