Nevada led all states with a 22.2 percent gain in home prices for the month of March.
Home prices in the Las Vegas area are up 7.3 percent from a month ago and nearly 31 percent from last year as supply stays short.
Home prices throughout the Las Vegas valley continue to rise steadily.
Southern Nevada’s housing market started 2013 in much the same way it ended 2012, with rising prices and a tight supply.
With Las Vegas home prices rising yet again in December, the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors says the area ended last year in positive territory.
Las Vegas home prices are climbing up for the fifth straight month in the longest upward streak since 2004.
Home prices in Las Vegas are up for the fourth straight month.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say there were slightly more homes sold in April than during the same period a year ago.
2011 ended the same way 2010 did in regard to home values in the Las Vegas valley.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say more single-family homes in southern Nevada were sold in January compared with the same month last year, but prices were lower.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)