high speed train
Two Nevada lawmakers are defending a proposed $5.5 billion loan for a high-speed rail linking Las Vegas to Southern California.
A Nevada company is on the verge of landing a $4.9 billion loan from the Obama administration to build a high-speed train that would rocket tourists from the middle of nowhere to the casinos of Las Vegas.
The proposed high-speed train between Las Vegas and Victorville, California has cleared another hurdle.
Nevada is hoping to get some of the federal government’s money for a high speed rail system.
DesertXpress Enterprises, the company that wants to build a high-speed train from Las Vegas to Victorville, has applied for a $4.9 billion federal loan. Ironically, that still wouldnt be enough to construct whats billed as […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)