Henderson Celebrates Grand Opening Of New Fire StationMayor March, members of the Henderson City Council, Inspirada Project Manager Jim Rizzi and Fire Chief Shawn White will welcome the community to the new station and ribbon cutting ceremony.
Electrical Fire in Condo Displaces Four in HendersonThe fire was contained to the area of origin by the building's fire sprinkler system and firefighters were able to quickly douse the flames before it could spread to any nearby units.
Henderson Apartment Fire Leaves 17 DisplacedA pot of cooking oil left on an electric stovetop started a fire Friday morning that damaged a Henderson apartment building and displaced 17 people.
Electrical Fire Damages Henderson HomeThe Henderson Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire in the 2300 block of Dolphin Court, that's near Pecos Road and Robindale Road. It happened about 9:40 p.m. on July 11.
Careless Smoking Caused Henderson Apartment FireHenderson fire officials said careless smoking started a fire that caused $150,000 worth of damage to a Henderson apartment building Tuesday evening.
Kitchen Fire Displaces Five In HendersonThe people living inside the home were able to safely get out before the fire department arrived. There were no injuries to residents or firefighters. Two adults and three children were displaced by the fire.
Man Dies In Henderson Electrical FireHis name and cause of death will be released by the Clark County Coroner's Office. The fire was reported by someone driving by on Basic Road.
4 People Displaced After Henderson Kitchen FireThe Henderson Fire Department responded to a residential structure fire in the 1500 block of Autumn Hill Street, that's near Seven Hills Drive and Whispering Ridge Court.
Pet Pitbull Saved by Firefighters in Henderson Home BlazeHenderson firefighters were able to save an unconscious pitbull overcome by smoke as they put down a residential house fire Wednesday morning.
Henderson Fire Damages Houses Under ConstructionA fire in Henderson has damaged two houses that were under construction.
Electrical Fire Damages Strip MallThe cause of the electrical fire was determined to be accidental. Total loss is estimated at $150,000.
Henderson Apartment Fire Displaces 16 PeopleNo one hurt. 2 pets died in fire.