health department

Getty Images-486994777

Health Inspectors Close Eva Longoria’s Strip Restaurant

The female-focused steakhouse on the Las Vegas Strip was shut down by health authorities after finding violations of food-temperature regulations, but the establishment was open for dinner Thursday night.

05/01/2014

File photo of a chef. (credit: STR/AFP/Getty Images)

200 People Report Food Poisoning Symptoms After Eating At Popular Vegas Restaurant

A new report shows 200 people who dined at one of Las Vegas’ most popular restaurants about a block off the Strip have reported food poisoning symptoms, making it the largest outbreak southern Nevada health officials have seen in at least a decade.

05/10/2013

Follow

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 1,091 other followers