Nevada Sen. Dean Heller was one of 12 Republicans to vote in favor of legislation to raise the U.S. debt ceiling.
Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid says Senate Democrats will support a House Republican bill extending the government’s ability to borrow for four months.
Nevada Senator Harry Reid today announced a grant for $13,877,228 for the Boulder City Hospital.
President Obama’s gun control proposals have drawn reaction from Senators Harry Reid and Dean Heller.
Last week, Senator Mitch McConnell, the Republican Minority Leader in the Senate, did the stupidest thing any Senate Leader has done in the history of the Senate: He filibustered a bill he supported within a minute of introducing the legislation.
Time is running out if you want tickets to President Obama’s second inauguration.
The Federal Election Commission says Sharron Angle’s campaign didn’t properly report hundreds of thousands of dollars in campaign contributions or $2.3 million in debts during her failed 2010 U.S. Senate bid in Nevada.
Senator Harry Reid says the opposition is to blame for blocking passage of a bill to legalize online poker.
Liberals and their ilk obviously won the executive branch of the United States government for another four years with the reelection of President Barack Obama, but they still pick fights as much as they did before the election – if not more.
Nevadans have a rare opportunity to win a ticket to the 57th Presidential Inauguration.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)