Fixing the Pro Bowl voting system isn’t easy. But the league needs to straighten this out and start picking players who deserve it.
The NFC’s all-pro offense features Packers QB Aaron Rodgers handing the ball to AP and tossing it to Megatron. Who else?
Defense wins championships. But these days it’s a certain kind of defense. Check out our NFC all-pro defense to see who excels.
The preseason seemed to be marred by injuries, more so than usual. Here’s the injury situation going into the NFL season.
Football is back, and not a moment too soon. Here are the five must-watch match-ups for the upcoming 2012 NFL season.
Fantasy football owners want a workhorse running back who can carry an offense. Here are your top 10 options.
The keyword is “upside.” And these guys have it. Here are the top 10 fantasy football quarterbacks for the 2012 NFL season.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)