Las Vegas has chimpanzees. Reno follows suit with a mountain lion in downtown.
Whether with a group of friends or on a date, get set to have the perfect intimate evening out by hitting one of these top piano bars in Las Vegas for some stiff drinks and melodic tunes.
The civil sexual assault case against Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be held in Reno under a ruling issued by the Nevada Supreme Court.
Developers of a $500 million entertainment district that would feature the world’s tallest Ferris wheel are getting the green light to break ground on the Las Vegas Strip.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — The Nevada Supreme Court will not hold oral arguments before deciding where the civil sexual assault case against Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger will be held. A one-sentence procedural ruling […]
Ol’ Blue Eyes is a Wynn’er, The Boys from Philly play the Flamingo, and the Fremont Street’s free concert series welcomes Candy and the Canes!
The legend of “Biz Markie” returns, a legendary comedian plays the strip, and its “Legends in Concert” times two, tonight!
Rock ‘n roll and Vegas legends take center stage tonight!
There’s a time for voting, a time for dancing, and a time for laughing!
Unstoppable percussion, unforgettable personalities, and an unbelievable MJ impersonation!
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)