When Lalo Alcaraz saw a tweet this week that Disney was seeking to trademark “Dia de los Muertos,” the name of the traditional “Day of the Dead” celebrated by millions in Mexico and the U.S., the Los Angeles-based cartoonist immediately pressed “retweet.”
These haunted Las Vegas locations are some of the creepiest spots to visit for Halloween.
Law enforcement officers are putting in more overtime to catch drivers under the influence this Halloween.
Convicted sexual predators have been told to stay away from children this Halloween.
What Celeb would you rather dress like this Halloween?
Take a trip to Transylvania and visit the legendary Castle Bran, or as you may know it, Dracula’s Castle.
This Halloween, take a healthier approach by offering something tasty with a nutritional benefit.
We all remember going to that one house on the block and not only being tricked of a treat but going home with a bag full of pennies, apples, or even a tube of toothpaste from your family dentist. Now you have the option to pick which out of the two evils you would rather go home with. Choose wisely!
If channeling your inner pop diva is a look you want to create this Halloween, Nicki Minaj is your best bet. The singer rocks neons and wigs like nobody’s business so dig through your closet for the brightest colors you have before taking a trip to the mall.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)