A University of California, Berkeley, law student accused of beheading an exotic bird at a Las Vegas Strip resort is headed to trial on felony charges that could get him up to eight years in prison and jeopardize his legal career, authorities said Wednesday.
Two men have pleaded guilty in Las Vegas to making a misbranded pesticide that claimed to kill HIV, bird flu and salmonella in air ducts but was highly diluted.
Prosecutors say a 70-year-old man who got out of federal prison last November after being sentenced to more than three years for possessing and trading child pornography has been sentenced to almost 22 years in prison for doing almost the same thing again.
A 48-year-old Las Vegas man accused of a vacuum cleaner sales scam targeting seniors has pleaded guilty to a charge against him.
A federal jury in Las Vegas on Friday found an active-duty Navy SEAL guilty on 13 of 15 charges in a scheme to sell machine guns and explosives from Iraq and Afghanistan in the United States.
A 21-year-old Arizona man has been sentenced to 15 months in federal prison for shooting paintballs at petroglyphs in the Lake Mead National Recreation Area in Nevada.
A husband and wife who performed an illegal buttocks enhancement surgery that resulted in a Las Vegas woman’s death are expected to plead guilty to manslaughter, despite an autopsy report that shows the death was accidental.
A 16-year-old boy has pleaded guilty in the pummeling death of a Las Vegas high school teacher who prosecutors say was attacked because he dressed nicely.
A 68-year-old former Las Vegas special education teacher has been sentenced to 60 days in jail and up to five years on probation after being found guilty of abusing autistic children in her class.
LAS VEGAS (CBS) – The 29-year-old son of a Las Vegas judge entered a guilty plea for a heist last December that netted him $1.5 million in chips from the Bellagio casino on the Las Vegas Strip. […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)