Green Bay Packers
Around The Super Bowl: Donald Driver To Retire, Joe Flacco Needs Cash, Ed Reed Concerned About NFL Policies
By Danny Cox Lots of news is all over the place as Super Bowl XLVII draws ever closer, but not everything is about the Baltimore Ravens or San Francisco 49ers. While two big stories today […]
Round two of the NFL playoffs has arrived, and things are going to get even more intense. All four games look as if they will be exciting, so let’s see how messed up these picks can be.
A few players are coming back for the Packers, a former Packer is now with Seattle, and a legendary coach wants to be on the sidelines again.
Chad is back and is ready to put it all on the line. First he highlights our new sports station, CBS Sports Radio 1140. Then he makes his predictions for Wild Card Weekend.
Getting into the NFL playoffs is hard enough a task in itself. Getting into the playoffs with injuries to multiple big-star talent makes it even harder.
So, getting rid of the lackluster Pro Bowl and pointlessly expanding the playoffs is the right answer to pleasing everyone?
No crystal ball, deck of tarot cards, magic mirror or fortune teller could even begin to predict what will happen in any given weekend of NFL action. It is now getting that nothing is a given, and anything really can happen on any given Sunday.
Green Bay and New Orleans are in the midst of seasons that no-one expected from either team. This weekend, they face off in Lambeau Field and it is going to be anger versus desperation. Even with those emotions though, no-one feels sorry for them.
The time has come to figure out who will win in week four of the NFL season. Contenders or pretenders? Desperation or anger? Luck or talent? These are just a few of the questions that will be answered this week, and here are the predictions.
The replacement referees in the NFL are gone for good, but their existence shall live on in the memories of NFL fans forever, for better or worse.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)