Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors
Home prices in the Las Vegas area are up 7.3 percent from a month ago and nearly 31 percent from last year as supply stays short.
Home prices throughout the Las Vegas valley continue to rise steadily.
Southern Nevada’s housing market started 2013 in much the same way it ended 2012, with rising prices and a tight supply.
With Las Vegas home prices rising yet again in December, the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors says the area ended last year in positive territory.
Las Vegas home prices are climbing up for the fifth straight month in the longest upward streak since 2004.
Home prices in Las Vegas are up for the fourth straight month.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say there were slightly more homes sold in April than during the same period a year ago.
There are signs of life in Las Vegas’ home market.
There were more homes sold in November compared with the year before, but home prices have dropped 7.3 percent in that time.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say there were more homes sold in July compared to the year before, but that home prices continued a downward slide.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)