The federal government reports that Arizona’s graduation rate for the 2009-2010 was 74.7 percent. That’s below the national average of 78.2 percent.
The federal Department of Education says during the 2010-11 school year, 62% of Silver State high school seniors received a diploma.
(Las Vegas, NV) – The nation’s fifth-largest school district is getting better grades on its own report card. The Nevada Department of Education says Clark County’s graduation rate went up seven-percent last school year, to […]
The Clark County School District is launching a new program to graduate more seniors.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)