Home prices in the Las Vegas area are up 7.3 percent from a month ago and nearly 31 percent from last year as supply stays short.
Southern Nevada’s housing market started 2013 in much the same way it ended 2012, with rising prices and a tight supply.
With Las Vegas home prices rising yet again in December, the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors says the area ended last year in positive territory.
Las Vegas home sales continued to decline in July, but prices inched up, according to the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors.
Real estate agents in Las Vegas say there were slightly more homes sold in April than during the same period a year ago.
Another grab bag of results on the housing front, as home sales and prices rebounded slightly from January to February, 2011. At the same time, the inventory of homes for sale increased to just over […]
The Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors will be holding a local housing market forum. KXNT Morning News was able to get a preview.
Local housing statistics released by the Greater Las Vegas Association of Realtors (GLVAR) show single-family home sales and prices increasing from October to Novemeber.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows
- Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)