Gary Lee Hosey
In what has become a regular occurence involving accused murderer and drunk driver Gary Lee Hosey, his arraignment was delayed yet again Wednesday at the Regional Justice Center.
Defense Attorneys have withdrawn from the case of a 24-year-old man accused of driving under the influence when he crashed a speeding car full of friends into a crowded bus stop, killing four people and injuring eight.
Prosecutors say a third blood test shows a 23-year-old driver had a blood-alcohol level of 0.087 percent when he plowed a car into a crowded Las Vegas bus stop, killing four people.
Gary Lee Hosey Jr. will remain in custody on $4 million bail.
The man accused of killing four people last week has admitted to police that he had been drinking and was speeding at the time of the accident
Police have identified the man accused of slamming his car into a southwest valley bus stop, killing four people and injuring eight others
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes
- CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th... Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)