Governor Brian Sandoval received a first-hand look at how businesses are expanding in Nevada.
A jury has awarded a Hong Kong businessman $70 million in his suit against Sands Corporation
State officials say Nevada casino revenue jumped 15 percent in February compared with a year earlier, led by big gains on the Las Vegas Strip.
Casinos in Macau took in more than $3.9 billion during March. How does that compare with Las Vegas?
Wynn Resorts has unveiled plans for a new casino resort in Massachusetts.
Las Vegas is very happy about this past weekend’s March Madness.
The Assembly and Senate taxation committee will hold a joint hearing on the margins tax proposal Tuesday.
Nevada’s largest casinos suffered a combined loss of $1.2 billion in 2012, despite an increase in revenues.
Nevada state gambling revenues are continuing a slight upward trend, with officials reporting that casinos won almost 2 percent more in October compared with the same month a year ago.
Bill’s Gamblin’ Hall & Saloon will close temporarily on Feb. 4 for a massive remodel.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)