Nevada gambling revenues jumped 7 percent in November compared to the year before as casinos brought in $880 million statewide.
State gaming revenue grew more than 16% in May, the largest single month increase in Nevada since 2006.
Revenue at Nevada casinos are down for the fourth straight month. The state Gaming Control Board says gaming wins fell nearly seven-percent in February, compared with a year ago. Casinos on the Vegas Strip were […]
Moody’s says while sharp declines in monthly U.S. casino revenue has started to subside, it is still uncertain when gaming industry trends will improve or whether the improvements last. To read the entire story, click […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)