Statewide gaming revenue was 7.04% higher than March 2012, with a total take of $914,784,656.
Casinos in Macau took in more than $3.9 billion during March. How does that compare with Las Vegas?
State officials say Nevada gambling revenue was down 12.5 percent in January, while state collections went up that month.
Nevada casinos took in less money in November compared to the same month in 2011.
Nevada state gambling revenues are continuing a slight upward trend, with officials reporting that casinos won almost 2 percent more in October compared with the same month a year ago.
State officials say Nevada gambling revenues were up more than 3% in September compared with the same month a year ago.
State officials say Nevada casino revenue dropped 6 percent in the month of June after bringing in $833 million.
State gambling regulators say Nevada casinos revenues were down 10 percent in May compared with a year earlier.
Nevada casinos have brought in $855 million in gambling revenue in March, a nearly 11 percent drop compared with the same month a year ago.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada casinos have won nearly $856 million in December, marking a 2 percent increase compared with the same month a year ago. The Nevada Gaming Control Board says Thursday that […]
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Summer Festivals and... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... The Animal Foundation’s 10th...
- Best Mexican Cuisine Celebrities With Asthma Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Best Wedding Dress Styles For...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... NBA Cheerleaders – April 19,... Famous Fans of Star Wars NBA Team Recap – April 15,...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)