Gaming Control Board
April was just a little bit of an unlucky month for Nevada casinos
Nevada gambling regulators and police are warning casinos to curb illegal activity at clubs and pool parties as summer kicks into full gear.
Sports fans bet a record $98.9 million at Nevada casinos on the Super Bowl.
The Palms hotel has agreed to pay a $1 million fine to settle a 17 count complaint by gaming regulators.
A Nevada gambling regulator says eight Las Vegas area residents have been arrested in a New York City police investigation of illegal bookmaking and money laundering, including the sports book chief at the M Resort in Henderson.
State gaming regulators are warning Las Vegas casinos to crack down on rowdy behavior at pool parties and nightclubs.
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada casinos took in more than $1 billion in gambling revenue in January, posting an 18.4 percent increase over the same month a year earlier largely because of gamblers on […]
CARSON CITY, Nev. (AP) — Nevada casinos have won nearly $856 million in December, marking a 2 percent increase compared with the same month a year ago. The Nevada Gaming Control Board says Thursday that […]
State gaming revenue grew more than 16% in May, the largest single month increase in Nevada since 2006.
Those who bet on the Green Bay Packers to win Sunday’s Super Bowl were rewarded by Las Vegas’ sports books.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)