Bad luck with craps and baccarat, plus a missing Sunday, kept Nevada casino revenue flat in April.
Gamblers who prefer their laptops to blackjack tables could be getting a boost from Washington.
State revenues aren’t expected to improve dramatically from a forecast made six months ago by an independent panel of business experts.
Poker devotees will soon be able to skip the smoky casino and legally gamble their dollars away on the couch — at least in the state of Nevada.
State officials say Nevada casino revenue jumped 15 percent in February compared with a year earlier, led by big gains on the Las Vegas Strip.
Casinos in Macau took in more than $3.9 billion during March. How does that compare with Las Vegas?
Wynn Resorts has unveiled plans for a new casino resort in Massachusetts.
Las Vegas is very happy about this past weekend’s March Madness.
Nevada Gov. Brian Sandoval is using the low-grade rivalry between Las Vegas and Atlantic City to encourage lawmakers to pass a bill that could expand the state’s online gambling market nationwide.
December was a good month for Nevada casinos.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)