Both political parties – Republicans and Democrats – are known for getting carelessly carried away with name calling when stakes and tensions are high in the political arena. Regardless, there is no excuse for the type of name-calling that has surfaced over the past week.
Republicans are kept accountable for their own misspeaks and actions. Unlike the Democrats’ life jacket being tossed out to a sinking politician by the Party, when a Republican politician does the inexcusable, the Republican Party throws him an anchor – and that’s how it should be.
With President Barack Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden messing up more and more on the campaign trail as time passes, rumors of Biden being sent home to Delaware for good have abounded since last Friday. Will Hillary Clinton step into his place to save the White House for Obama and the Democrats?
The fact that Joe Biden is only a heartbeat away from the presidency should not only scare the hell out of every American, it should be reason enough for the Romney-Ryan ticket to win the 2012 election by a landslide.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Unique Sunglasses For Summer Autos Quiz: Name That Car Logo
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Father's Day Gift Ideas Baseball Shots Of The Week –... CBS Radio Golf Classic
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Memorial Day Gallery Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Best Summer Dishes CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Shows Flash Forward: Concept Cars... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (214)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)