Frank Fahrenkopf, President and CEO of the American Gaming Association, talks about gaming in Nevada and Steve Wynn’s comments that gaming in Las Vegas is unhealthy.
One of the co-chairs who oversaw the most recent presidential debates said that selecting CNN’s Candy Crowley to moderate one of the debates was a mistake.
Click here to listen to Frank Fahrenkopf, President and CEO of The American Gaming Association talk with Host Kevin Wall about the changes this year and the future of on-line gaming.
Latest Videos from KXNT
CBS Las Vegas on Twitter
Most Commented on KXNT
- Controversial Artist Depicts Obama Trampling The Constitution (1226)
- Utah School Board Says Cougar Mascot Too Offensive To Women (478)
- Researchers Claim Sex Robots Will Be Future Of Sex Tourism (226)
- Vegas Employer: Obama Won, So I Fired 22 Employees (213)
- Sales Soar For Controversial Obama Painting After Story Goes Viral (191)